6.2.11

Flickr Sunday - Teresa Queirós.

 Today I'm going to talk about a Portuguese photographer, Teresa Queirós. I discovered this girl few months ago and I fell in love by her eye-catching and dreamy photographs. I really like the way she uses the light on her work, it gives the scene some heavenly feeling. She uses both analog and digital cameras. I'm really happy for having such talented people like her in Portugal so I just had to share her work here. Besides, her work is featured in lots of magazines.
I'll leave you with her flickr, blog (where she tells the story behind her photographs), tumblr and her facebook page (where you can hit the like button and follow her work).

2 comments:

  1. Adoro as duas últimas fotos! É sempre saber que por cá temos muito talento :)


    x

    ReplyDelete